Join the IP profession as it gathers in Mayfair for an afternoon of excellence at our prestigious Christmas Lunch.
Hosted at the award winning London Hilton on Park Lane, we begin with our wine reception - an opportunity for you to circulate among our 600 guests and catch up with colleagues and friends.
CITMA President Kate O’Rourke will then take to the stage and welcome you to the spectacular Grand Ballroom to enjoy a superb four-course lunch including festive mini mince pies.
Once service has finished, guests will be invited to move on to our drinks reception with cash bar at the Hilton’s popular Trader Vic’s bar, home to the famous Mai Tai cocktail and all things exotic.
Be part of this year’s celebrations and book your tables and tickets today. Tables can accommodate 8 to 12 people so start building your guest list now. You can browse through the highlights of last year’s Christmas Lunch here.
Plus take advantage of our early bird offer and book by 1st November to save £10 per person.
Early bird – registration and payment received by 9am 1st November 2017
- Member £83 plus £16.60 VAT total £99.60
- Non-member £93 plus £18.60 VAT total £111.60
Regular – registration and payment received by 9am 30th November 2017
- Member £93 plus £18.60 VAT total £111.60
- Non-member £103 plus £20.60 VAT total £123.60
Kosher meal £125 + £25 VAT total £150 (bookable via registration form only)
Click here to download the booking form to book two or more tickets
Click here to buy an individual ticket online
Our pre-lunch drinks reception is kindly sponsored by
- Individuals or small groups will be seated on mixed tables. For larger group-bookings, tables can accommodate 8-12 people.
- Where your guests’ names are unknown our non-member rate applies. Any credits will be refunded in line with our terms.
- Our menu is available here. All dietary requirements need to be with us by 9am 30th November 2017. Some specific dietary requirements (including kosher meals) incur additional charges which are payable by the attendee/firm.
- Here is the Hilton’s wine list and wine order form. Order forms should be sent direct to the Hilton. It is highly recommended that drinks are ordered in advance of the event. Single glasses of wine are available.
- As the main contact, we will send you the ticket(s) for the lunch. All guests are asked to bring their ticket with them on the day in exchange for a glass of wine at the pre-lunch drinks reception. Replacement tickets won’t be available on the day.
- We will send you and your guests a guest list and full table plan around 48 hours before the event.
- If you're not a CITMA member and don't have a CITMA account but wish to book your ticket online, once you've clicked on 'Book and pay', at the 'Login' screen simply select 'Register'. At the next screen, select the category 'Signed up' and complete your details in order to create an account.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Guests are asked to vacate Trader Vic's bar by 5pm.
- Closing date for all applications is 9am 30th November 2017.