Speaker: Aaron Wood, Wood IP Limited
Chair: Christian Ziar, ARM Limited
Aaron Wood, an experienced Trade Mark Advocate, will present this webinar focusing on how to structure a case to frame your client's story and evidence in the most compelling way.
You will find out how to improve your strategy planning for case preparation, you will hear about original ways to consider your case and about how to systematise your preparation to allow for easier division of tasks amongst the team.
CPD: IPReg - 1 Hour, SRA - 1 Hour (Reference: WP/ITMA), BSB - 1 Hour (Reference: 1494)
Please register via the 'Book & Pay' option. If you're not non-member and don't have an ITMA account, at the 'Login' screen, simply select 'Register'. At the next screen, select the category 'Signed up' and complete your details in order to create an account.
- Payment online via debit or credit card only. Proforma invoices are not available.
- One booking per person.
- Login details will be sent to all registered delegates one week before the event.
- Webinar slides and an audio recording will be made available to all registered delegates post-session, subject to the speaker's approval.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Please view the WebEx system requirements in advance of the webinar.