Speaker: Richard Eccles, Bird & Bird
This CPD webinar will focus on the interface between trade mark and competition law in the EU. You will hear a review of how competition law typically applies to the various types of agreements that involve trade marks and to trade mark related disputes. This will strengthen your understanding of when to consider competition law in your daily practice.
Our speaker, Richard Eccles, is a partner at Bird & Bird and has over 30 years' experience of EU and UK competition law and competition regulation.
CPD: 1 Hour (IPReg)
Please register via the 'Book & Pay' option. If you are not a CITMA member and do not have a CITMA account, at the 'Login' screen, simply select 'Register'. At the next screen, select the category 'Signed up' and complete your details in order to create an account.
- Payment online via debit or credit card only. Proforma invoices are not available.
- One booking per person.
- Login details will be sent to all registered delegates one week before the event.
- Webinar slides and an audio recording will be made available to all registered delegates post-session, subject to the speaker's approval.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Please view the WebEx system requirements in advance of the webinar.