Iain Connor from Pinsent Masons will give an overview of the EU trade secrets directive which must be implemented across the EU by June 2018 and which the UK has said it will implement despite Brexit. In particular, Iain will explore the additional enforcement options this legislation could give to brand owners.
Chair: Aaron Wood, Wood IP Limited
CPD: 1 Hour (IPReg)
Please register via the 'Book & Pay' option. If you are not a member of CITMA and do not have a CITMA account, at the 'Login' screen, simply select 'Register'. At the next screen, select the category 'Signed up' and complete your details in order to create an account.
- Payment online via debit or credit card only. Proforma invoices are not available.
- One booking per person.
- Login details will be sent to all registered delegates one week before the event.
- Webinar slides and an audio recording will be made available to all registered delegates post-session, subject to the speaker's approval.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Please view the WebEx system requirements in advance of the webinar.