Speaker: Rebecca O'Kelly Gillard, Bird & Bird
Considering online issues for trade mark clients including whether clients' trade mark portfolios are suitable for the online world, determining who is using your clients' trade marks and how – does it amount to infringement?
A review of recent UK and EU case law addressing the use of trade marks on the internet and drawing on developments in copyright case law to inform some of these issues.
- 5.30pm - 6pm - Registration plus light refreshments
- 6pm - 7pm - Talk (entry is not permitted after 6.05pm)
- 7pm - Networking drinks
Our networking drinks are kindly sponsored by:
- 1 Hour (SRA ref. WP/ITMA; BSB ref. 1494)
In-line with CITMA’s Environmental Policy, speaker handouts/presentations will be sent to all registered delegates via a link to the CITMA website 48 hours after the CITMA event.
Handouts will not be distributed in printed form at the event*.
- CITMA members: Free of charge
- Non-members: £40.00 (VAT exempt)
Please register via the 'Book & Pay' option. If you're not an CITMA member and don't have a CITMA account, at the 'Login' screen, simply select 'Register'. At the next screen, select the category 'Signed up' and complete your details in order to create an account.
- Payment online via debit or credit card only (if applicable); proforma invoices are not available.
- One booking per person.
- This event will be audio-recorded for the purposes of social media.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 3.30pm, 21 February 2017.
* other than to those who are visually impaired.