Speaker: Piers Strickland, Waterfront Solicitors LLP
Piers Strickland from Waterfront Solicitors LLP will set out the basic underlying copyright laws, provide updates on some of the most important recent case law affecting the UK and highlight some pitfalls for the unwary when litigating copyright disputes.
- 5.30pm - 6pm - Registration plus light refreshments
- 6pm - 7pm - Talk (entry is not permitted after 6.05pm)
- 7pm - Drinks Reception
This event is kindly sponsored by:
- 1 Hour (SRA ref. WP/ITMA; BSB ref. 1494)
In-line with CITMA’s Environmental Policy, speaker handouts/presentations will be sent to all registered delegates via a link to the CITMA website 48 hours after the CITMA event.
Handouts will not be distributed in printed form at the event*.
- CITMA members: Free of charge
- Non-members: £40.00 (VAT exempt)
Please register via the 'Book & Pay' option. If you're not an CITMA member and don't have a CITMA account, at the 'Login' screen, simply select 'Register'. At the next screen, select the category 'Signed up' and complete your details in order to create an account.
- Payment online via debit or credit card only (if applicable); proforma invoices are not available.
- One booking per person.
- This event will be audio-recorded for the purposes of social media.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 1pm, 16th May 2017.
* other than to those who are visually impaired.