Domains are still an important part of the work of a trade mark practitioner, but management of the portfolio can sit with many different in house roles, and is often overlooked. Without proper management how can we properly decide what and how to enforce against? This session looks at best practices around domain management and enforcement.
Speaker: Julius Stobbs, Stobbs IP
- 5.30pm - 6pm - Registration plus light refreshments
- 6pm - 7pm - Talk (entry is not permitted after 6.05pm)
- 7pm - Drinks Reception
This event is followed by networking drinks kindly sponsored by:
- 1 Hour (SRA ref. WP/ITMA; BSB ref. 1494)
In-line with CITMA’s Environmental Policy, speaker handouts/presentations will be sent to all registered delegates via a link to the CITMA website 48 hours after the CITMA event.
Handouts will not be distributed in printed form at the event*.
- CITMA members: Free of charge
- Non-members: £40.00 (VAT exempt)
Please register via the 'Book & Pay' option. If you're not an CITMA member and don't have a CITMA account, at the 'Login' screen, simply select 'Register'. At the next screen, select the category 'Signed up' and complete your details in order to create an account.
- Payment online via debit or credit card only (if applicable); proforma invoices are not available.
- One booking per person.
- This event will be audio-recorded for the purposes of social media.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 1pm, 20th June 2017.
* other than to those who are visually impaired.