Speaker: Chris McLeod, Partner at Elkington and Fife LLP
Chris will share his experience of working in trade marks for over thirty years to give insights into what he considers are the pillars of trade mark practice for chartered trade mark attorneys today and how to manage the increasingly complex and fast-changing role which practitioners now have.
- 5.30pm - 6pm - Registration plus light refreshments
- 6pm - 7pm - Talk (entry is not permitted after 6.05pm)
- 7pm - Drinks Reception
This event is kindly sponsored by:
CPD: 1 Hour (IPReg)
In-line with CITMA’s Environmental Policy, speaker handouts/presentations will be sent to all registered delegates via a link to the CITMA website 48 hours after the CITMA event.
Handouts will not be distributed in printed form at the event*.
- CITMA members: Free of charge
- Non-members: £40.00 (VAT exempt)
Please register via the 'Book & Pay' option. If you're not an CITMA member and don't have a CITMA account, at the 'Login' screen, simply select 'Register'. At the next screen, select the category 'Signed up' and complete your details in order to create an account.
- Payment online via debit or credit card only (if applicable); proforma invoices are not available.
- One booking per person.
- This event will be audio-recorded for the purposes of social media.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 1pm, 24th October 2017.
* other than to those who are visually impaired.