Speaker: Victoria Jones, 3PB Barristers
Victoria will give her analysis of the recent SOVEREIGN decision ( EWHC 417 (Ch) - The Royal Mint Ltd v The Commonwealth Mint And Philatelic Bureau Ltd - in which she appeared alongside Michael Edenborough QC) and other notable IPEC/High Court decisions which will be of interest to trade mark professionals. She will also share her recent experience in relation to matters of evidence before the UKIPO and EUIPO.
- 5.30pm - 6pm: Registration plus light refreshments
- 6pm - 7pm: Presentation
- 7pm: Networking drinks
- 1 Hour (SRA ref. WP/ITMA; BSB ref. 1494)
- Free for CITMA members
- Non-members: £40.00 (VAT exempt)
Please register via the 'Book & Pay' option. If you're not an CITMA member and don't have a CITMA account, at the 'Login' screen, simply select 'Register'. At the next screen, select the category 'Signed up' and complete your details in order to create an account.
- Payment online via debit or credit card only (if applicable); proforma invoices are not available.
- One booking per person.
- This event will be audio-recorded for the purposes of social media.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, 26th June 2017.