Gather your team of all stars and go head-to-head with friends and colleagues from the IP profession in an all-out trivia extravaganza.
Penderel's Oak on High Holborn is ready and waiting for us on Wednesday 22nd February. The evening includes a tasty pub meal with dessert, a generous raffle and questions written and compared by the best quiz master in town. There's also a cash bar and the winning team will walk away with the all new CITMA Charity Quiz Night trophy.
Half of the evening’s proceeds will go to the winning team’s chosen charity and half will go to the ITMA Benevolent Fund*.
Teams can be made up of a maximum of six people and entry costs £150 per team. You'll receive 12 free raffle tickets to share amongst your team and if you want to increase your chance of winning, additional tickets can be bought on the night. All we ask is you provide the silliest/cleverest team name and a raffle prize for donation.
If you'd like to help mark papers instead, please do get in touch as we're always in need of assistance.
Whether you go home with the CITMA trophy or the wooden spoon, it's guaranteed to be a great night.
To register your team, click on 'Book & Pay' below. Remember when registering to let us know the following detail by adding it to the 'special requirements' section of the online form:
- Team name
- Names of team members (maximum of 6)
- Any vegetarian requests
- Your chosen charity
- Arrival is from 5:30pm for a prompt 6pm start.
- Only one team per firm will be accepted initially.
- Each team is asked to submit a prize to be included in our raffle on the night.
- Payment is by credit/debit card only via our online registration. Pro-forma invoices are not available.
- Closing date for all registrations is 9am on 15th February 2017.
- Terms and conditions apply.
*Registered Charity No. 1152528