'Parallel importation – an EU maze!' by Kate Swaine, Gowling WLG
What are parallel imports? The simple answer is that they are a significant issue for brand owners and as a result they have been the subject of numerous cases over the years. We will focus on the issue in the UK and EU and consider the law as it applies to parallel imports, the limits of exhaustion, repackaging and rebranding and the practicalities that all of these issues present to brand owners and their advisors. We may even find time to touch on the potential conundrum which Brexit poses for the question of EU exhaustion.
- Free for CITMA members
- Non-members: £40.00 (VAT exempt)
- Please register via the 'Book & Pay' option. If you're not a CITMA member or don't have a CITMA account, at the 'Login' screen, simply select 'Register'. At the next screen, select the category 'Signed up' and complete your details in order to create an account.
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- This event will be recorded and distributed to registered attendees 48 hours after the event.
- You will be required to have access to a PC with audio speaker facilities. Please also view the WebEx system requirements in advance of the webinar.
- Login details will be sent to all registered delegates one week before the event.
- Closing date: 9am, 21st March 2017
- Full terms and conditions apply.