Join Lynda Adams, Head of Trade Marks and Designs Operations, and Emma Thomas, UX Designer at the Intellectual Property Office (IPO), on 6th July for this online designs masterclass.
Our webinar is a must for all administrators and paralegals as Lynda and Emma explain how applying for and obtaining a UK registered design has been made easier and faster for you via the introduction of the IPO's 'digital design service'.
This is the IPO's first live end-to-end digital service for those applying for an IP right, delivered as part of its wider digital transformation agenda. You will also find out more about registered designs and what else is coming next during this practical session.
- Free for CITMA members
- Non-members: £40.00 (VAT exempt)
- Please register via the 'Book & Pay' option. If you're not a CITMA member or don't have a CITMA account, at the 'Login' screen, simply select 'Register'. At the next screen, select the category 'Signed up' and complete your details in order to create an account.
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- This event will be recorded and distributed to registered attendees 48 hours after the event.
- You will be required to have access to a PC with audio speaker facilities. Please also view the WebEx system requirements in advance of the webinar.
- Login details will be sent to all registered delegates one week before the event.
- Closing date: 9am, Wednesday 5th July 2017
- Full terms and conditions apply.