Speaker: Alex Rushent, Corsearch
Alex Rushent, regional manager at Corsearch, will discuss what domains are, how they work and why they should be aligned with trade marks. Alex will also look at why they should be enforced and managed properly and who should be managing the risk. He will also explore what contribution and value paralegals can provide to the attorneys and clients they serve.
- Free for CITMA members
- Non-members: £40.00 (VAT exempt)
- Please register via the 'Book & Pay' option. If you're not a CITMA member or don't have a CITMA account, at the 'Login' screen, simply select 'Register'. At the next screen, select the category 'Signed up' and complete your details in order to create an account.
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- This event will be recorded and distributed to registered attendees 48 hours after the event.
- You will be required to have access to a PC with audio speaker facilities. Please also view the WebEx system requirements in advance of the webinar.
- Login details will be sent to all registered delegates one week before the event.
- Closing date: 9am, 23rd June 2017
- Full terms and conditions apply.