Join CITMA, CIPA, FICPI-UK and AIPLA for a joint CPD seminar on US IP law and practice.
You will earn 3.5 CPD hours and if you are a student member, places are free of charge.
Members of AIPLA will join us for the afternoon to discuss trade marks, designs and patents. They will provide you with tips and tricks when filing in the US, discuss strategies and considerations, and give an update on Supreme Court decisions. You will also hear the latest on designs and design damages in the US.
With our guest speakers spanning an array of backgrounds from across America, this seminar is a must for your international IP prowess. To see who from the AIPLA will be joining us click here.
1.30pm - 2pm Registration
2pm Introduction from Chair
2pm - 3.30pm Seminar part 1
- Venue reform – Iris Mok
- After final practice – Andrew Melick
- Best Practice and Pitfalls in claiming priority
3.30pm - 4pm Tea/coffee break
4pm - 5.30pm Seminar part 2
- Update on Design and Design Damages in the U.S – Jack Penny
- Update on Supreme Court Decisions – Maria Scungio
- Top Ten Tips and Tricks to Consider When Filing in the U.S – strategies and considerations – Kathleen Lemieux/Roxana Sullivan
5.30pm - 7pm Networking and drinks reception
- Member £70 (plus £14 VAT)
- Non Member £105 (plus £21 VAT)
- Free for student members
Students plus CITMA and FICPI-UK members can register by emailing email@example.com. Be sure to confirm your membership status in the email.