Join CITMA, CIPA and AIPLA for a joint CPD seminar on US IP law and practice.
You will earn 3.5 CPD hours and if you are a student member, places are free of charge.
Topics will include:
- Top ten tips and tricks to consider when filing in the U.S. – strategies and considerations
- Update on Supreme Court decisions
- Venue reform
- After final practice
- Best practice and pitfalls in claiming priority
- Update on designs and design damages in the US
- 1.30pm - 2pm Registration
- 2pm Introduction from Chair
- 2pm - 3.30pm Seminar part 1
- 3.30pm - 4pm Tea/coffee break
- 4pm - 5.30pm Seminar part 2
- 5.30pm - 7pm Networking and drinks reception
- Member £70 (plus £14 VAT)
- Non Member £105 (plus £21 VAT)
Students plus CITMA and FICPI-UK members can register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to confirm your membership status in the email.