Speaker: Santiago R. O'Conor, O'Conor & Power
Join us as Santiago O'Conor of O'Conor & Power looks at the evolving IP landscapes in the biggest Latin American decision making countries.
With a population of over 650,000,000 people spanning from Mexico down to Argentina, the trade and commerce opportunities for foreign investors are enormous.
Santiago will cover the latest trends in Latin America and will explore a whole host of areas including territorial aspects, IP treaties, filing strategies and anti counterfeiting actions. You will also receive an update from our Argentinian-based speaker on domain names, dispute proceedings, online infringements and pre-filing considerations.
- 5.30pm - 6pm - Registration plus light refreshments
- 6pm - 7pm - Talk (entry is not permitted after 6.05pm)
- 7pm - Drinks Reception
This event is followed by networking drinks kindly sponsored by:
CPD: 1 hour (IPReg)
In-line with CITMA’s Environmental Policy, speaker handouts/presentations will be sent to all registered delegates via a link to the CITMA website 48 hours after the CITMA event.
Handouts will not be distributed in printed form at the event*.
- CITMA members: Free of charge
- Non-members: £40.00 (VAT exempt)
Please register via the 'Book & Pay' option. If you're not a CITMA member and don't have a CITMA account, at the 'Login' screen, simply select 'Register'. At the next screen, select the category 'Signed up' and complete your details in order to create an account.
- Payment online via debit or credit card only (if applicable); proforma invoices are not available.
- One booking per person.
- This event will be audio-recorded for the purposes of social media.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, 24th September 2018.
* other than to those who are visually impaired.