Speaker: Alice Stagg, Gowling WLG
Alice Stagg will summarise the key judgments on trade marks from the last 12 months from the CJEU and the General Court, including a number of recent decisions involving place names such as Kerry in Ireland, The Golden Mile wine-producing regions of Spain and Darjeeling in India, and the CJEU's clarification of the scope of its 2012 judgment in IP Translator.
This webinar is kindly sponsored by:
CPD: 1 hour (IPReg)
- CITMA members: Free of charge
- Non-members: £40.00 (VAT exempt)
Please register via the 'Book & Pay' option. If you're not an CITMA member and don't have a CITMA account, at the 'Login' screen, simply select 'Register'. At the next screen, select the category 'Signed up' and complete your details in order to create an account.
- Payment online via debit or credit card only (if applicable); proforma invoices are not available.
- One booking per person.
- This event will be recorded and the recording distributed to registered attendees 48h after the event.
- You will be required to have access to a PC with audio speaker facilities. Please also view the WebEx system requirements in advance of the webinar.
- Log in details will be sent to all registered delegates one week before the event.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, 20th June 2018.