Speaker: Lauren Somers, HGF Limited
This session will review the differences between the procedures of the UK and EU IP Offices at application, opposition, cancellation and appeal stage. Despite the laws under which both Offices operate being harmonised, there are a number of quirks to each system that practitioners should be aware of. This session is therefore best suited to trainees, newly qualified and non-UK attorneys.
This webinar is kindly sponsored by:
CPD: 1 hour (IPReg)
- CITMA members: Free of charge
- Non-members: £40.00 (VAT exempt)
Please register via the 'Book & Pay' option. If you're not a CITMA member and don't have a CITMA account, at the 'Login' screen, simply select 'Register'. At the next screen, select the category 'Signed up' and complete your details in order to create an account.Payment online via debit or credit card only (if applicable);
- proforma invoices are not available.One booking per person.
- This event will be recorded and the recording distributed to registered attendees 48h after the event.
- You will be required to have access to a PC with audio speaker facilities. Please also view the WebEx system requirements in advance of the webinar.
- Log in details will be sent to all registered delegates one week before the event.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, 15th August 2018.