Join CITMA alongside IP Inclusive, AIPLA, CIPA and FICPI-UK for our complimentary Diversity in IP Breakfast Meeting 2018.
This is a great opportunity to enjoy a networking breakfast with an array of UK and US colleagues in the stunning surroundings of Staple Inn Hall before gathering to listen to a panel discssusion on diversity in IP chaired by Andrea Brewster, IP Inclusive Leader.
On the panel, you will hear from:
- Harry Small, Partner at Baker McKenzie (IT/ Commercial Department), Chair of the Firm's Global LGBT+ Business Resource Group and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion.
- Bobby Mukherjee, Chief Counsel for Intellectual Property & Technology Law at BAE Systems plc.
- AIPLA representatives
- 8:00 - 8:30 - Registration, breakfast and networking
- 8:30 - 8:35 - Introduction
- 8:35 - 9:15 - Panel discussion on "The Roles and Importance of Diversity Champions"
Earn one hours' CPD.
The event is free of charge.
Members of CITMA and FICPI-UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.