Speaker: Anna King, Banner & Witcoff Ltd Intellectual Property Law, Chicago
Hear Anna explain the particular issues and challenges UK practitioners face when advising their clients on protection in the USA, in particular the trade dress regime
Anna is a shareholder in the Chicago office of Banner & Witcoff, a USA firm specialising in IP. She manages worldwide portfolios including prosecution of applications, enforcement, oppositions, and cancellations as well as counseling and licensing.
- 12.30pm - 1pm: registration and light refreshments
- 1pm - 2pm: presentation
CPD: 1 hour (IPReg)
In-line with CITMA’s Environmental Policy, speaker handouts/presentations will be sent to all registered delegates via a link to the CITMA website 48 hours after the CITMA event.
Handouts will not be distributed in printed form at the event.
- CITMA members: Free of charge
- Non-members: £40.00 (VAT exempt)
Please register via the 'Book & Pay' option. If you're not a CITMA member and don't have a CITMA account, at the 'Login' screen, simply select 'Register'. At the next screen, select the category 'Signed up' and complete your details in order to create an account.
- Payment online via debit or credit card only (if applicable); proforma invoices are not available.
- One booking per person.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, 30th July 2018.
- Please note that this event will not be recorded.