Join Andrew Clemson of Cleveland Scott York, online as he covers the basics of domain name disputes.
Learn about the various rights protection mechanisms, GDPR vs WhoIs and the new gTLD program.
Andrew will also highlight some bear traps to avoid and will talk through proactive steps that you can take to prevent cybersquatting in the first place.
Meet your speaker:
Andrew is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney with 14 years’ experience. He has handled numerous domain name disputes acting for both complainants and respondents. He is a member of INTA’s Internet Committee and is the author of “A Practical Guide to the Law of Domain Names and Cybersquatting” published by Law Brief Publishing.
- 12pm: Login available
- 12.30pm: Presentation
- 1.15pm: Q&A
- 1.30pm: End
- Learn about the various rights protection mechanisms
- Get to grips with GDPR vs WhoIs
- Gain a better understanding of the new gTLD program
- Member £49.20 (VAT exempt)
- Non-member £73.20 (VAT exempt)
- This webinar is hosted by CIPA
- To register, please email CIPA
- Booking closes 9am on 4th June