IP Pro Bono helps small businesses and individuals settle intellectual property disputes. The scheme can also assist with settlement and mediation.
Be part of this joint webinar from CIPA and CITMA to understand the ethos behind IP Pro Bono, and find out more about how you and/or your firm can help those who don’t have the resources to navigate the complexities of the IP system.
The webinar is presented by:
- Stephen Jones, Immediate Past-President of CIPA and Chair of the IP Pro Bono Committee
- Kate O’Rourke, Partner and Head of Trade Marks at Mewburn Ellis and Immediate Past-President of CITMA
- Lea Weir Samuels, HR officer at CIPA
Kate and Stephen have been involved with IP Pro Bono since its launch. They are both members of the Committee that oversees its operations, together with representatives of other professional bodies, the UK IPO and Judge Hacon of IPEC. Lea acts as the first point of contact for applicants and works with case officers and member firms in the operation of the scheme.
You can find out more about IP Pro Bono before the webinar.
Bookings may be made directly with CIPA via email by clicking here or via the book now button below.
- 12pm: Login available
- 12.30pm: Presentation
- 1.15pm: Q&A
- 1.30pm: End
- Member £0 (VAT exempt)
- Non-member £0 (VAT exempt)
- This is a free webinar hosted by CITMA and CIPA
- Please register here
- Closing date: 4pm, Friday 21st June.