It’s time for the final CITMA Lunchtime Lecture of 2019.
Join us in London, where our guests from high-profile fashion brands, including Chanel and Mulberry, will share how they protect their portfolios.
Chris Hawkes, Stobbs, will host the panel event, covering anti-counterfeiting, approaches to protection, and enforcement strategies in the online and offline worlds. We’ll find out how in-house practitioners deal with these issues behind closed doors.
Our speakers will be:
— Lucy Aboulian, Head of IP, Chanel
— Kate Anthony Wilkinson, Group general counsel, Mulberry
— Jak Cluness, Head of global brand protection, New Era Cap
— Speaker name TBC, Ted Baker
We’ll learn the challenges fashion brands face, what they focus on and where they draw the line. Our guests will discuss approaches to protecting IP, and whether there are positives to counterfeit goods and unregistered rights.
We hope you can join us for this lecture.
- 12pm - Registration plus light refreshments
- 12.30pm - 1.30pm - Talk
- 1.30pm - 2.30pm - Light refreshments
- Member £0 (VAT exempt)
- Non-member £40 (VAT exempt)
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, Tuesday 26th November 2019.