How have the recent changes in WHOIS disclosure had an impact on domain name disputes?
Join our very first Lunchtime Lecture to learn from HGF Limited’s, Lauren Somers, as she discusses one of the less publicised effects of GDPR: the WHOIS blackout.
In some cases, businesses have had data handling restrictions applied to them. In others, it’s prevented UDRP complaints from being successfully lodged.
In this one-hour lecture, Lauren considers the practical implications of the lack of registrant data pre-filing UDRP complaints.
She will also discuss different ways to extract data, privacy shields, and the proposed accreditation system that would give representatives access to registrant data.
- 12pm - Registration plus light refreshments
- 12.30pm - 1.30pm - Talk
- 1.30pm - 2.30pm - Light refreshments
- Member £0 (VAT exempt)
- Non-member £40 (VAT exempt)
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, Tuesday 23rd April 2019.