Join us for our final Midlands Lecture of the year.
Edwina FitzHugh and Emmy Hunt from Potter Clarkson are back in Birmingham by popular demand, sharing their talk from this year's Autumn Conference.
The Sky vs SkyKick case re-examines our understanding of bad faith and invalidity of trade mark registrations.
Edwina and Emmy will look at how the CJEU’s decision might lead to changes in how the UK and EU registries examine trade mark applications and third-party proceedings.
The lecture will also discuss what changes you might make when filing and enforcing trade marks in the UK and EU.
Don't miss this topical lecture on one of the most influential cases.
- 5.30pm - 6pm - Registration plus light refreshments
- 6pm - 7pm - Presentation
- 7pm - Drinks reception
- Member £0 (VAT exempt)
- Non-member £40 (VAT exempt)
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, Monday 25th November 2019.