When domain names meet trade marks by Daniel Smith and Martyna Sawicz, Stobbs IP
Domain names form a key part of a brand’s IP portfolio and enforcement strategy. Although the relationship between domains and trade marks is obvious, it rarely gets explained. Until now.
Join our first CPD webinar for CITMA Paralegals this year. Enjoy expert guidance from Martyna Sawicz and Daniel Smith of Stobbs IP, as they explain how to incorporate domain names into your daily trade mark practice.
If you’re a CITMA Paralegal collecting CPD, this webinar will earn you one of the eight CPD hours you need, and be free to you.
During the session, Martyna and Daniel will focus on:
- The basics: the who, what and why of domain names
- Where to begin: registering and building a portfolio
- Maintaining a portfolio: from renewals to ‘snapbacks’
- Domain name recovery: two common scenarios
You’ll leave knowing more about how domain name expertise can add value to what you offer your clients.
We hope you can join us.
- 12noon: Login available
- 12.30pm: Presentation
- 1.15pm: Q&A
- 1.30pm: Close
- Member £0 (VAT exempt)
- Non-member £40 (VAT exempt)
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, 7th March 2019.