We are delighted to be hosting a webinar with internationally renowned U.S. attorney at law, Tara Aaron, partner at Aaron | Sanders PLLC, Nashville.
Tara will reveal common issues that occur when trying to register a trade mark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) from outside the United States.
She’ll share the origins and definitions of the phrase ‘use in commerce’, discuss ways clients can meet it, and talk about tools the USPTO have developed to help. Tara will also touch on the regime of unregistered trade mark rights in the United States.
This webinar will be perfect for you if your clients ask you how to:
- acquire or maintain a trade mark registration in the U.S
- prevent or reduce non-use challenges to their U.S. trade mark registrations
- avoid cancellation from audit at the renewal period
We’re looking forward to a deeply engaging webinar.
We hope you can join us.
- 2.30pm: Login available
- 3.00pm: Presentation
- 3.45pm: Q&A
- 4.00pm: End
- Member £0 (VAT exempt)
- Non-member £40 (VAT exempt)
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, Friday 9th August 2019.