Join our November webinar for a UK case law update with Hogarth Chambers barrister, Charlotte Blythe.
Charlotte, whose broad IP law practice means she is a regular before the Appointed Persons and has appeared in the General Court of the CJEU, will take us through a range of recent cases, from jurisdiction for online infringement of EU trade marks to filings of bad faith.
Specifically, Charlotte will cover:
- Jurisdiction: AMS Neve, Case C-104/18; and Horsham Nutraceuticals v Manna Pro Products  EWHC 1935 (Ch).
- Non-traditional trade marks: Red Bull v EUIPO, Case C-124/18; Deichmann v EUIPO, Case C-223/18; and Adidas v EUIPO, Case T-307/17.
- Bad faith: MONOPOLY TM at the Board of Appeal re repeat filings; STYLO & KOTON TM, Case C-104/18.
- Recent UK cases with practice points, including Claridge’s Hotel Ltd v Claridge Candles Ltd  EWHC 2003 (IPEC); and Beauty Bay Ltd v Benefit Cosmetics Ltd  EWHC 1150 (Ch).
Charlotte will also share a brief overview of 2019 in the Registry and appeals to the Appointed Persons.
We hope you can join this fascinating webinar.
- 12pm: Login available
- 12.30pm: Presentation
- 1.15pm: Q&A
- 1.30pm: End
- Member £0 (VAT exempt)
- Non-member £40 (VAT exempt)
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, Thursday 14th November 2019.