Discover what design law changes could be instore in light of Brexit and the recent CJEU decision.
John Coldham and David Musker will dive into the Cofemel v G-Star Raw design case and examine the tricky interplay between design law and copyright.
You will gain a better understanding of the interaction between designs and copyright and what it means in practical terms for designers and those advising on broader protection strategies.
We look forward to welcoming you to this joint webinar with The Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA).
This event is free to both CITMA and CIPA members. Should you be a member of CIPA please contact CPD@cipa.org.uk to receive a promo code.
Meet your Speakers
David is a professor of international design law and is also a Chartered Patent Attorney and a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney. David is a founder editor of the community design handbook and has written his own book called Community Design Law: Principles and Practice.
- 12pm: Login available
- 12.30pm: Presentation
- 1.15pm: Q&A
- 1.30pm: End
- A better understanding of the interaction between designs and copyright
- Knowledge of what could be in store for designers and those advising protection strategies
- Member £0
- Member of CIPA £0 (Please contact CPD@cipa.org.uk to receive a promo code)
- Non-member £40 (VAT exempt)
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, Tuesday 31st March 2020