With fast-paced and dynamic sessions on a wide range of topics, TMAP offers something for everyone.
Talented paralegals, attorneys, and other professionals will equip you with the knowledge, tools, and skills to lead your organization through essential trademark and brand-related issues. You will learn about key developments in trademark law, best practices in brand protection, and so much more. Leave the meeting empowered to positively affect your career and your organization.
Meeting topic highlights include the following:
- Updates on news and resources from local intellectual property (IP) office representatives.
- Discussions on the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology in the trademark space.
- Copyright and trademark best practices and the controversies in the games industry.
- Protection of nontraditional trademarks around the world.
- Genuine use of trademarks in the European Union (EU).
The meeting will also feature professional development sessions, including discussions from experienced Trademark Administrators (TMAs) from around the world on how they define their roles, as well as how to broaden your skill set to advance your career in the IP field.
INTA are pleased to offer non-INTA members a 30% discount on the full non-member price. Use promotion code 2019TMAP_MD.
Full details on the event are available on the INTA's TMAP webpage.