IP Inclusive's Women in IP network invites you to its ambitious 'connected bubbles' networking event.
This is a special occasion for IP Inclusive because it marks the launch of their North of England Network. For more details and to get involved in this Network please come to one of the events or contact one of the Committee (emails below).
IP Inclusive have partnered with supporting IP firms and exciting bars across the country. So please take a look at what is on offer at a venue in your city, book your place and pass this invitation to your contacts in the IP world.
- In Bath: Abel & Imray have collaborated with the Revolution cocktail bar to bring you connected bubbles and pizza in the heart of beautiful Bath. Please purchase your tickets here
- In Belfast Allen & Overy is kindly hosting at Malmaison. Email Allen&OveryIPPracticeUK@AllenOvery.com for more details and to reserve your place
- In Cambridge Join Appleyard Lees and Mills & Reeve at Botanic House for prosecco and nibbles (soft drinks also available) - We’d love you to be a part of the conversation! Please register for your tickets here
- In Glasgow: Burness Paull is kindly hosting at So L.A. Email Megan.Briggs@burnesspaull.com for more details and to reserve your place.
- In Leeds Join Appleyard Lees at The Decanter. Please register for your tickets here
- In London: We are thrilled to have joined up with the Prosecco House for an exclusive night of drinks and nibbles by the Thames. Please purchase your ticket here
- In Manchester: Mewburn Ellis invites you to join them for a glass of fizz and good conversation at Salut Wines. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to reserve your place.
- In Sheffield: HGF and Withers & Rogers are kindly hosting at the Pitcher and Piano on Holly Street. Booking details may be found here
If your city is not on the list and you would like to get involved and host an event then please get in touch (at email@example.com).