We’re excited to announce that this year’s Christmas Lunch will be held at the Hilton, Park Lane, with a special four-course menu created by 2-Rosette awarded executive chef Anthony Marshall.
Join over six hundred guests from the UK and around the world at our best-attended event of the year. Dine on four festive courses and enjoy fine wine before celebrating friends, colleagues and the next generation of trade mark attorneys at our awards celebration.
Throughout the afternoon, mingle with Chartered Trade Mark Attorneys, international attorneys, solicitors, barristers, paralegals and many more. All in the luxury surroundings of the Hilton on London’s Park Lane.
You can book a table of eight to twelve people. Or come along as an individual and make new friends on the day.
For a taste of the event, take a look at last year’s Christmas Lunch.
Join us to enjoy:
- 12pm - Networking wine reception, with your first drink compliments of CompuMark/Clarivate Analytics
- 12.45pm - Welcome address from CITMA President Tania Clark in the Grand Ballroom
- 12.50pm - Four-course meal from a 2-Rosette chef Please see the menu below
- 2.35pm - Awards celebration Details also below
- 3pm - Drinks reception with cash bar in the Grand Ballroom and foyer
- 4.30pm - Afternoon comes to a close
Book an earlybird ticket until close of business 8th November:
- Members – £89
- Non-members – £109
Regular tickets are available until close of business 4th December:
- Members – £99
- Non-members – £119
All prices are plus VAT.
What’s on the menu?
Enjoy a four-course Christmas lunch of:
- A selection of breads
- To start: heritage beetroot, granola and goats curd
- Main: guinea fowl with fondant potato cooked in goose fat. This comes with French beans, toasted seeds and almonds; or
- Vegetarian alternative: stuffed spiced aubergine with jumbo couscous, korma sauce, tempura shallots, and pomegranate and mint yoghurt
- For dessert: liquorice and passion fruit dome
- With: tea, coffee and mini mince pies
If you would like the vegetarian lunch or have other dietary requirements, please include your request during the online booking process.
Pre-order your wine and drinks directly from the Hilton and your selection will be waiting for you at your table. We advise you order as early as possible, and at least three days in advance.
Celebrate success with us
After lunch, we’ll present the following five awards:
CITMA Award for the highest mark achieved by a student member on the:
- Trade Mark Law and Practice Postgraduate Certificate at Queen Mary University of London
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice course at Nottingham Law School
- Postgraduate Certificate in IP at Bournemouth University
If we can help with anything in the meantime, just email email@example.com
We look forward to raising a toast with you in December.
- Pay by credit/debit card via our online registration only
- You will need all email addresses of attendees
- During registration, please have the dietary requirements of attendees
- Pro-forma invoices aren’t available
- Terms and conditions apply
- Closing date is 4th December 2019