Joing LES Britain and Ireland for their LES100 Training Course.
This is the introductory course in the Licensing Executives Society's Intellectual Asset Management Series and it is designed for those who are relatively new to licensing.
The course is specifically aimed at:
- Those who are considering a career in licensing and technology transfer
- Lawyers and Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys looking for greater familiarity with the business of IP licensing
- SMEs who require an introduction to licensing
- Entrepreneurs who need to understand the value of their IP
- Professors of entrepreneurship
- Students interested in learning the basics of Intellectual Property (IP) and how to commercialise IP through licensing
Covering an overview of IP and IP Licensing, the course is divided into five Modules, with examples, exercises and interaction between instructors and fellow students in each Module.
Read more & register at the link below: