Mike Shaw from Marks and Clerk will share his expertise on design law, in this ‘refresher’ lecture for trade mark attorneys.
Mike will provide an overview on the laws of registered and unregistered design rights in the UK and the EU, and highlight some key points from recent cases.
- To refresh knowledge and understanding of design law (registered and unregistered) in the UK and the EU;
- To understand key points from recent design cases.
- 12.30pm - Registration
- 1pm - 2pm - Lecture
- 2pm - 3pm - Light refreshments
- Member £0 (VAT exempt)
- Non-member £40 (VAT exempt)
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, Monday 2nd March 2020