Grasp the complexities and quirks of Madrid applications.
In this webinar, Daniel Hardman-Smart will navigate through the complexities of Madrid applications.
Dan will revise:
- The filing process
- Responding to irregularity notices
- The World Intellectual Property Office's (WIPO) role in provisional refusals
- Subsequent designations
- The WIPO's forms and fees.
And, by tuning in, you will get Dan's useful tips to help consolidate your understanding of the Madrid process and grasp the complexities and quirks of the WIPO.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the filing requirements of international applications. Understanding acceptable subject matter for protection, specification requirements, entitlement and dependency, and subsequent designations.
- Develop an understanding of why irregularity notices are received and how to overcome them, including who to send the response to.
- Learn about the examination timelines and the WIPO's role with Provisional Refusals and Statements of Grant.
- Understand the WIPO forms and fees.
- 12pm - Login available
- 12:30pm - Presentation
- 1:15pm - Q&A
- 1:30pm - End
- Member - Free
- Non-member - £40 (VAT exempt)
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, Thursday 27th February 2020.