Join us for an IP case law update from Roisin Higgins QC.
Widely recognised as Scotland’s leading Senior IP counsel, Roisin has significant experience in enforcing and protecting all types of IP rights in the Scottish Courts.
Roisin will highlight a number of key legal cases from 2019 and discuss their relevance to IP owners and their advisors.
It is sure to be a fascinating way to round off the year.
We hope to see you in Edinburgh.
- 5.30pm - 6pm - Registration plus light refreshments
- 6pm - 7pm - Presentation
- 7pm - Drinks reception
- Member £0 (VAT exempt)
- Non-member £40 (VAT exempt)
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, Monday 18th November 2019.