Dealing with all aspects of the business development process – from first contact and follow up to relationship development – this lecture will solidify your ability to advocate for yourself in a business context.
With a focus on building your confidence through identifying your personal “sticking points”, you will gain an appreciation of how to move a professional relationship forward and reach your goals.
Reducing the fear associated with “selling” services can allow you to make better progress. This lecture will explore ways in which you can build your confidence in this area, combined with a more systemic approach at all points of the business development process.
It will also identify alternatives to the “hard sell”, giving you more options of how to share your skills.
You will leave with confidence in your ability to form authentic and enjoyable relationships that benefit your business goals.
This lecture supports skill set 4: Practice management, of the Advanced Competency Framework.
- The BD process and how not to hard sell
- Fears around the hard sell and how to use alternatives
- Rejection and why it’s normal
- Time and systems for managing BD
- Asking for the follow-up, whether at first point of contact at a networking event, or later in the relationship
Meet your speaker
Nicky Denegri is the principle consultant and head of coaching at Kissing with Confidence. She is a coach, trainer, facilitator and trainee therapist.
She enjoys working with people 1:1 or in teams, looking at a range of topics from leadership and team management to branding and reputation.
Nicky focuses on creating an environment in which people can practise new ways of thinking and working, ready for the next steps to success.
- 5.30pm - 6pm - Registration plus light refreshments
- 6pm - 7pm - Talk
- 7pm - Drinks reception
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, Tuesday 7th June 2022