Senior Trade Mark Attorney
14 days ago
London & South East
24th Jul 2020
0788 7501 042
Trade Mark Eagle
Trademark Eagle started out in 2012 as an online business based in the Cambridgeshire countryside. For 3 years in a row we have filed the 3rd largest number of UK trademarks and also rank well in the EU. It’s a busy place to work and essential that we have a team that fits well together.
The pandemic has refocused our business and we now need a Senior Trademark Attorney who can be responsible for their own work, and who is experienced in dealing with all kinds of prosecution and contentious matters as well as having an eye on looking after clients’ interests and growing our business.
The majority of our staff are working from home currently and we see this as being in place for some time, with an eventual split between the office and homeworking. The job offers varied and rewarding client-facing work which requires a hands-on approach.
- Advising on new trademarks, including drafting specifications for new filings
- Exam reports
- Contentious matters to include objections to trademarks, oppositions, revocations, cancellations and cease and desist work.
- Advising on trademarks abroad including filing either nationally or via Madrid System
- Trademark client management and seeking new work from existing clients
- Liaising with associates regarding filings and ongoing work.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of UK, EU, WIPO and national trademark systems
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good level of both spoken and written English
- Excellent attention to detail
- A proactive attitude and methodical work process
- Experience in an equivalent position and be a team player.
The successful candidate will have:
- Your own transport
- A sense of humour.
- Salary dependant on qualification and experience
- 20 Days annual holiday, plus statutory holiday
- Prospects for advancement in the business are excellent for the right
- candidate with ad hoc bonuses and benefits.
- Remuneration and benefits
If you are interested in this position, please email a CV and cover letter to: [email protected] or call 0788 7501 042