Brookes IP is a firm of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys, specialising in all aspects of trade marks, patents and designs.
We are a modern European and UK firm, using the latest technologies and techniques to serve clients in a wide range of industries. We are committed to providing a personal service that operates consistently to the highest professional and technical standards, whether acting for multinational corporations, or private individuals. With a wealth of experience in the trade mark field, we pride ourselves on delivering practical commercially orientated solutions.
We offer a comprehensive trade mark service to our clients, including:
- Advising as to the rights which may be protected and how the value of a business may be increased as a result
- Filing and prosecution of trade mark applications within the UK and EU, and on a worldwide basis
- Conducting searches for earlier rights
- Renewal of trade mark registrations
- Filing opposition, revocation and invalidity actions
- Advising on assignment, licensing and enforcement
Further details of the services which we provide may be seen on our website www.brookesip.com
London Brookes IP 46 Chancery Lane London WC2A 1JE Tel: 020 7400 0280 Fax: 020 7253 1214 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kent Brookes IP Windsor House 6-10 Mount Ephrain Road Turnbridge Wells Kent TN1 1EE Tel: 018 9251 0600 Fax: 018 9251 0666 Email: email@example.com
- Jane Martin, BA (Hons), MCITMA, RTMA, ETMA
- Clare Turnbull, MCITMA, RTMA, ETMA