Reddie & Grose
Why choose our trade mark team?
- Trade mark work is a core part of our firm: in 2016 we filled applications for over 1,000 trade marks and over 150 designs.
- We have experience in obtaining protection for all types of mark including unconventional branding choices.
- We offer strategic advice as well as brand portfolio management.
- We recognise that not all matters will require partner-level expertise. We will match your requirements with the person who has the most appropriate level of expertise.
- We work with an extensive international network of attorneys to give you a seamless global service.
- We are flexible in our approach to billing and understand the importance of keeping costs to a minimum, while providing cost certainty. We can work within specified budgets and can offer innovative pricing packages.
- We are ranked in Band 1 in the Chambers UK directory.
Our brand protection services
Our team of eight partners and five other full-time trade mark practitioners in our offices in London and Cambridge cover all aspects of the identification and worldwide protection of trade marks and designs:
- Selection and clearance of marks for use throughout the world
- Trade mark watching
- Opposition and cancellation proceedings
- Infringement and validity
- Actions to avoid dilution of registered rights
- Unregistered rights, including passing off and unregistered design right
- Letters before action
- Dispute resolution
- Dealing with Customs and Trading Standards
- Domain names
- Company names
Contact any member of our trade marks team:
London: +44 (0)20 7242 0901
Cambridge: +44 (0)1223 360 350