Urquhart-Dykes & Lord
UDL is one of the United Kingdom's leading firms of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys, specialising in all aspects of intellectual property law. We operate from a network of offices around the United Kingdom and work with carefully chosen professional contacts throughout the rest of the world.
By understanding you and your business we aim to provide tailored solutions according to your particular business needs. We offer a proactive service and provide commercially viable, practical and cost effective advice for the protection and management of our client’s intellectual property.
UDL offer a full range of trade mark services including:
- Advising on the adoption of new brands and trade marks;
- Filing and prosecuting trade mark applications in the UK, EU and worldwide;
- Handling contentious matters including opposition, cancellation and invalidity actions before the UK and Community trade mark offices;
- Filing and prosecuting registered design applications in the UK, EU and worldwide;
- Advising about the existence and protection of copyright and unregistered design rights;
- IP portfolio management, including dealing with transactions, assignments and licensing; and
- Support services to other members of the legal profession including due diligence exercises and litigation support services.
Bristol & Bath Science Park, Dirac Crescent, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16 7FR
Tel: +44 (0) 117 370 7746 Fax: +44 (0) 2920 340600 Email: email@example.com
Churchill House, Churchill Way, Cardiff, CF10 2HH
Tel: +44 (0) 29 2064 2150 Fax: +44 (0) 29 2034 0600 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tower North Central, Merrion Way, Leeds, LS2 8PA
Tel: +44 (0) 113 245 2388 Fax: +44 (0) 113 243 0446 Email: email@example.com
Euston House, 24 Eversholt Street, London, NW1 1AD
Tel +44 (0) 20 3904 3365 Fax +44 (0) 20 3904 3370 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Altius House, 1 North Fourth Street, Milton Keynes, MK9 1NE
Tel: +44 (0) 1908 666645 Fax: +44 (0) 1908 351155 Email: email@example.com
Cale Cross House 156 Pilgrim Street Newcastle-upon-Tyne NE1 6SU
Tel: +44 (0) 191 261 8573 Fax: +44 (0) 191 222 1064 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org