Chartered Trade Mark Attorney nominated for prestigious award09 May 2018
Chartered Trade Mark Attorney Mark Bearfoot has been nominated for a prestigious Global Counsel Award.
Mark’s nomination comes in the individual section of the intellectual property category. The awards recognise the best in-house lawyers across a number of disciplines.
He is only the second UK trade mark attorney to have been shortlisted for this award, with Katrina Burchell in 2008 being the other.
Mark is Brand Protection Manager for Harley-Davidson Europe Ltd. He is also Chair of our Education, Policy and Development Committee and sits on our governing Council.
The winners will be announced at a gala dinner and awards ceremony in New York on 7th June 2018.
The full list of nominees are:
- Lara Andrade – Discovery Networks Brasil
- Mark Bearfoot – Harley-Davidson Europe Ltd
- Ayala Deutsch – NBA Properties Inc
- Brian Kim – Samsung Electronics
- Jasminder S Brar – Titan Medical Inc
- Kerry Flynn – Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc