Brookes IP is a long established firm of Chartered Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys. We trace our roots back to William Brookes who was one of the first UK Patent Attorneys and founded the firm in London in 1852. The UK Patent Office opened in the same year.
We are a modern UK and European firm and use the latest technologies and techniques to provide high quality services to our clients in a wide range of industries. We provide a personal service to the highest professional and technical standards and can tailor our services to client’s individual needs, whether acting for multi-national corporations, SME’s or smaller businesses. We have a wealth of experience in the trade mark field and pride ourselves on delivering practical, commercially astute solutions for our clients.
We are a full service firm and offer comprehensive trade mark services to our clients, including:
- advice on the various rights available to be protected and how the value of a client’s business may be increased as a result of that protection
- filing and prosecution of trade mark applications within the UK and European Union as well as worldwide using National filings or the International Trade Mark Registration Scheme
- conducting trade mark clearance searches
- renewal of trade mark registrations
- prosecution of Opposition, Revocation and Cancellation Actions in the UK, EU and worldwide
- advising on Assignment, Licensing and enforcement of IP rights
- trade mark and IP audits to assist clients in developing and managing their branding and IP strategies
Further details of the services we provide can be seen on our website.
6-10 Mount Ephraim Road
Telephone: 01892 510600
Fax: 01892 510666
Jane Martin MCITMA RTMA ETMA
Clare Turnbull MCITMA RTMA ETMA
Mark Sinclair MCITMA RTMA ETMA