EIP is an innovative top-tier intellectual property law firm providing a range of services in Europe and the US, from patent, trademark and design registration, IP search and strategy, through to IP litigation. EIP has offices in UK, US and Germany.
EIP Brands is the practice group within EIP that deals with all aspects of trademarks, including clearance of new marks, prosecution of trademarks through to registration, enforcement and monitoring of registered rights, and oppositions.
EIP has many trademark clients in the software, computing, telecoms and engineering sectors and an increasing number in fashion, design, food, cosmetics and gaming. Our trademarks specialists are able to offer practical advice on all stages of IP protection and rights enforcement throughout the world, and can also handle cross-border litigation. We offer new clients a free 30-minute consultation.
The EIP Brands team has particular expertise in the following areas:
- Non-contentious matters – clearing trademarks for use and preparing, filing and prosecuting trademark applications worldwide.
- Contentious matters – trademark opposition, invalidation and revocation.
- IP litigation, infringement opinions and pan-European proceedings and injunctions, support and advice in settlement negotiations.
- Domain management strategy and dispute resolution via Nominet procedure and ICANN UDRP.
- IP aspects of acquisitions and disposals, due diligence planning and execution, portfolio optimisation, IP licence best practice and transaction recordal.
- Anti-counterfeiting strategies, liaison with Trading Standards, commercial investigations, customs authorities and SOCA.
- The interaction with trademark law and design law.
Telephone 020 7440 9510Visit EIP