HGF Ltd is one of Europe’s largest firms of IP specialists. With 55 partners and over 120 specialist attorneys and solicitors, the firm is one of only a few in the United Kingdom to offer clients fully integrated IP solutions.
The firm has dedicated teams of experts working across key industry sectors with relevant experience who fully understand their clients’ businesses and appreciate the significance of their brands, innovations and other IP assets. The teams comprise of trade mark attorneys, patent attorneys and IP solicitors across 17 offices throughout the United Kingdom, Ireland, The Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.
Key industry sectors include retail and fashion, food and drink, pharmaceuticals, automotive, computing and software, energy, medical devices and healthcare. For each sector, the firm’s specialist trade marks team offers the following services:
- Filing and prosecution – Providing accurate advice on registrability, strategic filing advice and efficiently seeing applications through to registration in order to build strong portfolios that reflect clients’ business needs.
- Portfolio advice and audits – the team has a proven track record in developing strategic and well-balanced strategies for the protection and enforcement of all IP assets (including trade mark and designs) and regularly conducts audits to ensure portfolios remain aligned to the interests of clients’ businesses. Portfolio management – as one of the largest trade mark filers in Europe and with a bespoke management and budgeting tool, the team has vast experience managing global trade mark portfolios.
- Oppositions and appeals – Whatever the nature or scale of the dispute, HGF’s team of trade mark attorneys and solicitors have the expertise to work with clients to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Transactional trade mark issues – With decades of experience, the team is ready and prepared to support clients with due diligence, licensing and all other transaction-related work.
- Watching services – Providing all manner of register, domain and anti-counterfeit watches.
- Clearance projects – HGF’s attorneys have sector-specific experience in large-scale international search projects through to single-mark domestic searches, offering clear, commercial advice on availability of marks in each case.
- Training – HGF offers bespoke training tailored to clients’ specific needs.
The wider firm offers everything you would expect of a world-class IP firm, including patents and trademarks, design rights and copyright advice as well as IP litigation, non-contentious IP law, licensing and contracts oppositions and appeals, due diligence, freedom-to-operate and IP strategy advice to protect innovations.
1 City Walk
Tel: +44(0) 113 233 0100 Fax: +44(0) 113 233 0101
Aberdeen, Amsterdam, Basel, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London, Manchester, Munich, Newcastle, Nottingham, Oxford, Sheffield, The Hague, Westport and York.Visit HGF