Personal Assistant (London)
24 days ago
London & South East
6th Apr 2020
Dawn Ellmore Employment Agency
Due to expansion we have a requirement for a talented bubbly individual to work as a Personal Assistant to join a leading firm in London. The role would suit an individual who is highly organised with good customer service skills who is keen to do well, and be happy covering a variety of administration tasks including telephone liaison with all levels of people.
- Desktop based research to support on-going business growth and projects
- Management of internal administration.
- Assisting senior staff with telephone duties and a variety of administration tasks
- Support in campaigns, including the creation of databases
- Liaising with people of all levels via telephone and email
- Creation of business development material – Contacting clientele via the telephone and email for updates
- Networking at local receptions and conferences to cultivate new relationships
- Daily use of Microsoft packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Managing deadlines, ensuring use of initiative and excellent time management
This is a great opportunity to join a leading firm in a development role where you will receive full training and fantastic opportunities for progression. The staff atmosphere is positive, supportive, hardworking and motivational.