Pit your wits against the top quiz minds in the IP profession at our celebrated Charity Quiz Night.
This year’s quiz will take place at the renowned Steam Wine Bar in Monument. This established venue is perfectly set up to cater for your every quizzing need.
Each team booking includes a mixed platter of tasty treats to keep you fuelled and your quizzing minds in peak physical condition.
With top raffle prizes to be won, and ample time to mingle with friends and colleagues, all is set for a wonderful evening..
Assemble your team of six and ensure you don’t miss out on this highlight of the CITMA social calendar.
Click 'book now’ to register your team – remember, places are limited.
As places are limited, we encourage only one team per firm. If you would like to send multiple teams to attend, please get in touch with the CITMA office.
- Each team lead will need to fill in the names of their team by clicking 'add another delegate' during the booking process.
- If you do not know all your teammates’ names, please click TBC, and let us know once they are confirmed.
- Please note, you must include any dietaries during the booking stage or by emailing the CITMA office.
What you'll need on the day:
- A team of up to six people
- A clever team name
- One raffle prize per team
- Your quiz A-game
- A chosen charity
Entry is £38 per person. Each team has a limit of six people. Proceeds will be split evenly between the winning team’s chosen charity and the CITMA Benevolent Fund.
As ever, we’re asking every team to donate a raffle prize. In exchange, we’ll give you 12 free raffle tickets. If you want to increase your chances of winning, you can purchase more tickets on the night.
- Arrive at 5.30pm for a prompt start at 6pm.
- Be ready to submit a prize to be included in our raffle.
- Pay by credit/debit card via our online registration only.
- Pro-forma invoices aren’t available.
- Closing date for all registrations is 9am, Thursday 25th January.
- Terms and conditions apply.