Ring in the festive season and enjoy a four-course menu curated by world-class chefs at our renowned Christmas Lunch.
Celebrate with your friends and colleagues at this prestigious event, which will be the year’s biggest gathering of the CITMA community.
Once you have enjoyed our extended networking drinks reception, settle down to enjoy a festive feast and to celebrate our 2023 CITMA awards winners.
Bringing the profession together
This is a significant highlight of our annual calendar, and we are looking forward to welcoming Chartered Trade Mark Attorneys, Barristers, IP judges, CITMA Paralegals, students and more to network, relax and enjoy the holiday season.
The internationally acclaimed Royal Lancaster, overlooking Hyde Park, will once again host our celebration.
The Royal Lancaster underwent an £80 million renovation in 2017, cementing its status as one of London’s best venues.
The lunch will incorporate the presentation of the CITMA awards, marking some of our profession’s achievements over the past year.
Making your booking
We have now sold out of 12-seater tables. However, you can still secure an exclusive table for your group by booking 10 places together.
In order to ensure that you can sit with your colleagues, please book together.
Alternatively, come along as an individual or small group and make new friends on the day.
If you don’t know all your table’s guests yet, you can save seats by checking ‘I don't know this delegate's details yet’.
Member rate: £169 + VAT
Standard rate: £189 + VAT
What to expect on the day
- 12pm - Networking drinks reception in the Nine Kings Suite with a glass of prosecco on arrival
- 1pm - Welcome address from CITMA President Rachel Wilkinson-Duffy in the Westbourne Suite
- 1:05pm - Four-course meal
- 2.50pm - Awards celebration
- 3pm - Drinks reception with cash bar in the Nine Kings Suite
- 5pm - Afternoon comes to a close
On the menu this year we have:
- A selection of breads
- To start: tartare of smoked salmon with shallots, capers and gherkin, soused cucumber ribbons, baby watercress, citrus crème fraîche and edible flowers
- Main course: Pan seared canon of lamb with Dauphinoise potatoes, savoy cabbage and vine ripened cherry tomatoes
- For dessert: Flaming brûlée with vanilla shortbread
- With: tea, coffee and petit fours
A vegetarian option is also available. Please indicate this or any other dietary requirements during the online booking process.
Pre-order your wine and drinks directly from the Royal Lancaster and your selection will be waiting for you at your table. We advise you order as early as possibly, and by 22nd November at the latest.
Celebrate success with us
After lunch, we’ll present the following five awards:
CITMA Award for the highest mark achieved by a student member on the:
- Trade Mark Law and Practice Postgraduate Certificate at Queen Mary University of London
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice course at Nottingham Law School
- Postgraduate Certificate in IP at Bournemouth University
- Intellectual Property Law Postgraduate Certificate at Brunel University
We will also present the Roy Scott Award to the student who achieved the highest mark on the CITMA Paralegal Course, sponsored by Abion.
Reaching the hotel
The Royal Lancaster is easily accessible by public transport, with both Lancaster Gate and Paddington stations less than a ten minute walk away. To explore the hotel’s location on Google Maps, please click here.
Need help with your booking?
Watch our video which takes you through how to book multiple people on the same booking:
Last year's Christmas lunch
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 25th November 2023