Join us to improve your understanding of and learn new strategies for global trade mark searching and clearance.
Presented by Amelia Skelding, this is an opportunity for you to gain valuable insight into the obstacles you may face when conducting a trade mark clearance search and how to overcome them.
Searching and clearance are often key components of the trade mark lifecycle and forms a significant part of the due diligence you will do as a CITMA Paralegal.
Register now to discover:
- When a search is necessary
- What and where to search
- How to search, particularly under budget constraints in a post-pandemic world
- Searching strategies
- Different types of search
- The scope of searching
Meet your speaker:
Amelia joined Keltie in February 2017 and qualified as a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney in 2020. Amelia is responsible for the management of a wide range of UK, EU and International Trade Mark portfolios. She conducts trade mark searches, advises on trade mark filing strategies and coordinates assignment projects. She has experience in brand protection covering a range of industries including fashion, oil & gas, finance, and the automotive sector.
- 12pm: Login available
- 12.30pm: Presentation
- 1.15pm: Q&A
- 1.30pm: End
- Member £0 (VAT exempt)
- Standard £30 (VAT exempt)
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, Wednesday 24th February 2021.