Understand what Brexit means for you as a CITMA Paralegal directly from the UK IPO.
Join us for a lively roundtable discussion, as senior officials from the UK IPO share their insight into how they prepared for EU comparable rights.
UK IPO senior policy advisors Michael Carter and Natasha Richards will examine how your work as a CITMA Paralegal will be affected by Brexit.
This webinar will be chaired by Kane Ridley from Keltie LLP.
This is your opportunity to put your questions directly to the UK IPO.
The panel will discuss:
- When can renewals be paid?
- Official fees
- Filing deadlines
- Number formats
Be sure to take advantage of this rare opportunity to speak directly with the UK IPO.
- 12pm: Login available
- 12.30pm: Presentation
- 1.15pm: Q&A
- 1.30pm: End
- Member £0 (VAT exempt)
- Standard £30 (VAT exempt)
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, Tuesday 26th January 2021.