Improve your awareness of domain name disputes, so that you can create an effective domain name policy.
Join us for an overview of UDRP and Nominet DRS domain name disputes. Gain insight into the value of ensuring your domain name policy is in order before any issues arise.
Find out how you can proactively reduce the risk of cybersquatting and how to respond when issues occur.
If you have to prosecute a domain name dispute, you will only have one opportunity to do so. Discover how to give disputes sufficient attention, to ensure that your prosecution is a success.
Register now to find out more about:
- The UDRP and Nominet DRS rights protection mechanisms.
- Latest update on GDPR vs WhoIs.
- The new gTLD program.
- What bear traps to avoid and how.
- Which proactive steps you can take to prevent cybersquatting.
This webinar supports skill set 3: domain names of the Advanced Competency Framework.
Meet your speaker
Andrew Clemson, Senior Associate, Cleveland Scott York
Andrew Clemson is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney with 14 years’ experience. He has handled numerous domain name disputes acting for both Complainants and Respondents. He is a member of INTA’s Internet Committee and is the author of “A Practical Guide to the Law of Domain Names and Cybersquatting” published by Law Brief Publishing.
- 12pm: Login available
- 12.30pm: Presentation
- 1.15pm: Q&A
- 1.30pm: End
- Member £0 (VAT exempt)
- Standard £30 (VAT exempt)
- Payment online via debit or credit card only; proforma invoices are not available.
- Full terms and conditions apply.
- Closing date: 9am, Tuesday 15th June 2021.